Saturday, January 30, 2010

Half A Century


As I, unwillingly, reach the half century mark in my life this year, I often reflect on all things that have shaped my life and from it draw upon how I want to continue to live the rest of my life.

As we grow up through the years, mostly the difficult ones from pre-teen to thirties, we are too quick to react, too inexperienced to know better and too proud to listen. But as we get older and reflect, we are able to see more clearly what has happened and what should happen and what we want to happen and in time try to find true meaning and happiness within ourselves.

I have thought long and hard about how I want to approach this year and I came to the conclusion that I want to write about all the things that I have experienced and lived through and what I have learned from them thus far and how I am finding ways to have a meaningful life going forward. Hopefully this will be a good experience and an eye opening journey for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment