Monday, March 8, 2010

Water Lillies and Monet


I love all flowers in their natural habitat. I hate when people give me a bouquet of flowers, roses, tulips and whatever floats their boat. I know I have to be nice because they did something to show me their gratitude and so forth. I just feel for the flowers and I want to appreciate each and everyone where they may lay.


Every time I go to Los Angeles, I visit the Getty Museum because of the ambiance, landscape, flowers and architecture. I don't really need to see the same works of art or lack there of, I just need to see if everything is still as it should be. Besides, if you visit the Getty in different seasons, you get a broader perspective on it's beauty.


Take for example these beautiful photos of all the water lilies around the museum and to think people feel the need to stick the lilies in vases placed on a piano or a mantle. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment