Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blood Pressure

I had to write this as it has been a week since my last blood pressure check up and I am due to get another this morning to make sure it is at a manageable level.

Well (I laugh)because I did nothing this past week which relieved any stress so basically I am hoping I will pass the test on a whim. I am not complaining but the events revolving around a middle aged woman's life is not something easily fixable unless of course I am rolling in millions and can afford a message, a nutritionist, a yoga personal coach, and the ability to just buy a first class ticket and fly to Paris for the weekend just to calm my nerves and bring the blood pressure down.

So, I am hoping that perhaps, if I listen to classical music on my way to the doctors I can bring the pressure down a notch or two. (I laugh again). Who am I kidding, as I always say, it is what it is, so until this afternoon, please stay tuned for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment