Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kettle Chips and Smartwater

I am always on the go, even if I am at home (if you know what I mean). I am also one of those people who needs to eat or munch on something every two hours just to function. So, between the healthy breakfast, a big lunch and a very very light dinner I sometimes get my salt fix with Kettle and Potato Chips and a bottle of Smartwater.

Laugh, I don't care, it works for me. If you haven't tried the chips,
please do. Finally, some adult chips (in my opinion) worth bragging about. My favorite is Honey Dijon in a Tuscany bright orange bag and to wash it down, I reach for my 33.8 oz bottle of Smartwater and call it a day.

So next time, I know, I sound like a commercial, you feel like munching, trace down a bag and get a load of the best spuds around any town.

No comments:

Post a Comment