Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cheese and More Cheese Please

Don't you hate it when you go to a restaurant and order, mostly Italian food, and when asked if they can sprinkle Parmesan cheese, they always end the sentence with "tell me when" and all you can think is, leave the block of cheese with me and I will gladly return it when I am done with it. But instead, you just wave your hand a minute after the waiter shaves some cheese unto your plate, feeling embarrassed to ask for more.

Well the point of this story is, of course, to tell you how much I love cheese. I think if I were asked to list my 5 top favorite foods, cheese would be number 1. Seriously. Yes I understand eating too much cheese has repercussions but if eaten moderately and carefully then it shouldn't be a problem.


Check out some of my favorite cheesy blogs and hang outs
PaniniHappy.com - a place to get your cheesy panini fix
Whole Foods Market - organic cheeses with great pairing suggestions
Napa Cheese Stores - Artisan Cheese Festival and Store Locator for Napa
San Francisco Cheeses - A List of Good Cheese Purveyors In San Francisco

Love to hear from anyone and everyone with a list of their favorite cheese stores and more

No comments:

Post a Comment