Thursday, May 13, 2010

J. Crew, My Love Love Relationship

I frequent a mall near my house probably every day. This is not to say that I love shopping, it's just a good and safe way for me to get my walk on without freezing my a** off with the San Francisco weather.

Anyway, I walked into J. Crew, only because I noticed a beautiful display right near the doorway and of course it worked because I just couldn't resist it. Stupid me, had I known I could take a basic t-shirt and turn it into a sexy, versatile and useful top for evening and sometimes formal wear, I would have bought stock in fruit of the loom a long time ago.

But seriously, they are very pretty and elegant and of course overpriced, but to touch them and imagine wearing one to some fun and crazy night out is in itself a cool feeling. I smiled as I actually felt like a 20year old for a minute there and believe me if I were crazy enough to buy one, I would frame it for the fear of the sequences falling off with every turn I made as I walked down any street or attempted to dance at a club.

Anyway, the point is go to J. Crew and see them for yourself. The top in the picture is Sequin Drizzle Tank at $148.00. It comes in aluminum and pearl beachwood colors. They are truly a beautiful piece of work and will look amazing for the right figured woman, but when wearing one, do carry another top in your bag just in case, you find yourself sequenceless throughout the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment