Friday, February 19, 2010

Airing America's Dirty Laundry


One of the most annoying things we do in this country is air our dirty laundry for the public to scrutinize and pass judgement on. It is a shame that we do this and who are we to judge and put blame on anyone?

The news of Tiger Wood and all the senators, athletes, celebrity and other public figures are currently plastered all over every newspaper, online news sites, television and other places encouraging us to take a vote, take sides and pass judgement. I just don't get it, are we that desperate for deterrence from what is really going on?
For once I would like to see important news being relayed to me, such as what good deeds people are doing around this country to get it back on its feet. How the schools are creating programs and ways to help our troubling education system. I would like to see rewarding community workers and a health plan that covers everyone in America no matter what circumstances they are faced with.

I am so tired and disappointed in this country and it's place in the world. I feel that the American dream has fizzled and we are on a downhill spiral and that no one seems to care or do anything to change our course and that in itself is our dirty laundry

There, I said my piece and I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment