Monday, February 22, 2010

My Favorite Thing In The World


Music has always been a part of me, every chance I get I listen to music. As a child it was mostly when I was allowed to listen to the radio with my parents, then my uncle introduced us to a tape recorder and we listened to recorded music.

In my teens I discovered Albums, which are now referred to as vinyl and bought and listened to just about every artist and every song. Not to mentioned the fact, I taped all the songs and listened to my huge tape recorder with a headphone while I slept or daydreamed.

Thank God for the I-Pod, I think mine is just connected to me like an umbilical cord and I listen to it constantly. Shuffling, reorganizing, creating and uploading. It is probably one of the best things invented during my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment