Thursday, April 29, 2010

I could Have Played That Role

Someone once asked me what role do I see myself playing or could have played (for movies gone past) if I were given a chance. Of course this topic is my fave since my lifelong passion is to become a movie star (you laugh eh?)and so I can honestly see myself in the following roles should I be given or were given a chance to play:

Princess Ann (Roman Holiday)A bored and sheltered princess escapes her guardians and falls in love with an American newsman in Rome (AT 20)

Sarah Jordan (Beyond Borders) - A woman in a loveless marriage, bored out of her head volunteers to do goodwill work around the world and ends up meeting the man of her dreams. (AT 30)

Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada) - A ruthless, cynical,yet successful magazine editor with a killer wardrobe and a career to die for. (AT 45)

Why is this important you ask - well it's not - but it was fun to play...and I would love to hear from you about the role you could have played if given a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment