Wednesday, April 28, 2010

No Recipes From Me


I love "good" food like most individual with an artistic palette. I refer to palettes as artistic because if you think about it, those who lack creativity, lack a taste for good food (in my opinion).

Good food to me is something that has to compliment my taste buds, it has to enhance my sense of smell from the array of spices used to create the dish, and finally it has to fulfill my innermost sensuality. Believe me if you think about it, you will understand what I mean.

I am always in search of good food and when I find myself settling due to my financial state at the time I frequent the restaurant, or the party I am with doesn't have an artistic palette, I leave the restaurant feeling unhappy and a bit grumpy.

Keep in mind I am not implying that only expensive restaurants or those who claim to work with the best chefs in the world have the best meals. I am stating that even the simplest and most inexpensive places have quality meals which will also do the job.

I have a few places that I frequent in San Francisco which I want to share with you, where you can get a good meal without $$$$ too much:

Burgermeister - For the best burgers in town
NanandCurry - For good to great Indian Food
Squat and Gobble- A girls gotta have her crepes
Osha Thai - Inexpensive Thai food at its best
Tarboosh - Middle Eastern Restaurant
Specialty Cafe - Excellent Coffee, pasty and sandwiches
Mozzarella Di Bufala - Excellent Pizza

Feel free to suggest your favorite restaurant in your area.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! I still make eggplant sandwiches from time to time. Smelling yours at DM's office inspired me :)

    I'm going to have to make a trip to San Francisco to try one of these restaurants.

    ReplyDelete