Monday, April 12, 2010

If My Wife Is Happy I am Happy - Goes The Saying


I was watching HGTV this morning and a couple was in a dire need of a bedroom makeover. These shows make me laugh anyway but when I heard the husband say "I am all for it, cause if my wife is happy I am happy" I just sat there laughing even harder.

First I thought, what a stupid thing to say but after thinking about it during commercial, I realized that what men mean when they say "If my wife is happy, I am happy" is that if she is happy, I can at least get sex and then I realized that how true that statement was - well almost.

Let me explain: It is true that if a woman is happy as a result of material things, she will gladly give it up, but if she has the material things and not the personal attention she needs from her man, she will most definitely reconsider.

So, in order to be happy as a man, he must find a way to fullfill a woman's happiness in the most truest form, otherwise whatever he does to the bedroom will surely go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment